Location: New Alexandria, PA
Type of Employment: INTERNSHIP
JOB BASED OUT OF OUR NEW ALEXANDRIA STORE - 3159 STATE ROUTE 119, NEW ALEXANDRIA, PA 15670
West Central Equipment, a local family owned John Deere Dealership with 5 store throughout Central & Western PA, is seeking a paid internship opportunity in our Marketing Department. Are you interested in Social Media, Graphic Design/Video Production, or Event Planning then this internship is for you! Get real job experience and build your resume with us this summer!
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in online advertising such as promoting the John Deere products and building awareness of West Central Equipment’s brand within the community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in managing social media channels, (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Blogs, ect) to ensure content is timely, relevancy, and engaging.
· Assist in creating video marketing materials
· Create flyers and brochures
· Create email campaigns
· Assist with website design and keeping products updated
· Prepare weekly updates and reports on online growth and success from campaigns
· Assist with creating & updating online sales from eCommerce websites.
· Evaluate competitive products and digital experiences and share findings with team members.
· Attend events outside of store to represent the company and interact with potential customers.
· Assist all members of the marketing and sales teams with any duty necessary to maintain consistency and efficiency for the dealership.
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
· Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Be available for at least 15-20 hours a week, 20+ in summer
- February through August
· Should have a solid understanding of social media marketing practices
· Must be a recent college graduate or currently enrolled in bachelor’s degree in the communication/marketing degree or equivalent
· Valid driver’s licenses and willing to travel to events and other store locations
· Willing to work some weekend events
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· A background in Graphic Design or Video Production is a plus
· Experience in working with SEO/SEM & Google Analytics is a plus.